Thursday, September 29, 2011

About page, check.

Posted the About page over at retreat-austin.com today - this is an accomplishment! (Inner Perfectionist, you hush. I needed to get this out there.) And now I'm off to the pool to celebrate...

In other, related news, please forgive me for switching around the design here and there, possibly on a daily basis, for maybe an extended period of time. Shocking reveal!: I am not a web designer. It is taking me a while to figure out how to make this space (these spaces - ugh, another problem) look like something that is not held together with masking tape and bubble gum.  I know it can be annoying for my loyal readers, but there are, like, three of you, and I know you're all very adept at managing change. My apologies, in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment